My Zimbio Top 10 Herbs ~ Thai Herbal Remedies

11/19/2011

Top 10 Herbs

Below could be a description of what properties every of the highest ten herbs could give in addition because the style and application.

CAMPHOR:


Properties: Analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, anti-septic, anti-spasmodic antitussive, bronchodilator, cardiac, diaphoretic, expectorant, pectoral, sedative, stimulant
Taste: Hot, aromatic

Applications: Thai saunas, decongestant - inhaled to treat colds, congestion, sore throat, cough bronchitis, and sinusitis, blocked menstruation, eye infections, fevers, typhoid, and lung infections. Stimulates brain, heart and circulation, calms stress, anxiety and insomnia

EUCALYPTUS:


Properties: Antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitussive, expectorant, diaphoretic, pectoral, antibacterial, anti fungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, anti migraine, and conjointly an insect repellent.

Taste: Hot, aromatic

Application: Treats colds, congestion, sinus, lung, cough, bronchitis, asthma, sore throat and respiratory aliments aches & pains, blisters, burns, catarrh, chicken pox, circulation, cuts, cystitis, diarrhea, diphtheria, emphysema, fever, headaches, herpes, influenza, insect repellent, lice, measles, migraines, nephritis, neuralgia, rheumatoid conditions, sinusitis, skin, ulcers, sprains, throat infections, wounds.

GINGER ROOT:

Properties: Analgesic, anti-emetic, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, anti-septic, antitussive, carminative, diaphoretic, digestive, emmenagogue, expectorant, stimulant, stomachic, tonic

Taste: Hot

Application: General tonic for health and longevity. Stimulant for digestive tract. Combats flatulence, indigestion, gastritis, peptic ulcer, diarrhea, sluggish digestion, nausea, vomiting.

JASMINE:

Properties: Antiseptic, astringent, cardiac, emmenagogue, nervine, sedative

Taste: aromatic

Application: Saunas and steams, used for calming nervousness, stress, anxiety, and panic attacks. Tea and inhalation facilitate with infection of eyes, heart disease, fever and chronic thirst

KAFFIR LIME:

Properties: Antioxidant, antitussive, astringent, blood tonic, carminative, emmenagogue, expectorant, stomachic

Taste: bitter, bitter

Application: saunas, colds, congestion, and cough, digestive stimulant, blood purifier, cancer preventing properties, high blood pressure, regulates menstruation

PRAI:

Properties: Anti-septic

Taste: Hot

Application: Skin beautifier, nourishes skin, smoothes stretch marks throughout pregnancy, aches and pains, inflammations, joint issues, muscle spasms, sprains, and strains, torn muscles and ligaments, asthma, chronic colds, colic, constipation, diarrhea, fevers, flatulence, heartburn, immune issues, influenza, nausea, respiratory issues, wounds, improves circulation, tones the abdomen, improves appetite, will increase mental alertness and improves memory.

PEPPERMINT:

Properties: Analgesic, anti-emetic, anti-spasmodic, antitussive, aphrodisiac, appetiser, carminative, diaphoretic, digestive, expectorant, nervine, refrigerant, sedative, stomachic, tonic

Taste: Hot, aromatic

Application: Calming result on nervous system, vapor, treats nervousness, insomnia, stress, connected or migraine headaches

LEMONGRASS:


Properties: Anti-emetic, anti-inflammatory, antitussive, carminative, expectorant

Taste: bitter

Application: stimulant for digestion, constipation, abdomen pain, nausea, vomiting, back pain.

TAMARIND:


Properties: Anti-septic, anti-stringent, blood tonic, carminative, digestive, expectorant, feminine tonic, laxative, nutritive, tonic, purgative, refrigerant, stimulant

Taste: bitter

Application: Lowers blood pressure, diarrhea, fever, ulcers and sores.

TURMERIC:


Properties: Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant

Taste: Bitter

Application: Inflammation and antioxidant harm like cataracts, arthritis, cancer, and heart disease, scabies and digestive disorders; promotes wound healing, strengthens immune system, infections, gallbladder issues, dysentery, liver disorders, indigestion.

There are several different herbs that are employed in the compress such as: basil, cayenne, cinnamon, cumin, lemon, mandarin orange, garlic, nutmeg, and lavender.

4 comments:

There is a safe and effective herbal cure for herpes virus.
I'm Tony B from Texas I never believed this until I saw comments and testimonies on the internet on how Dr Utu have cured people with herpes diseases. I contacted him in good faith for cure. I purchased his herbal medication which works miraculously. Within two days of usage the sores on my lips and in my anus disappeared miraculously. I continued medication for four weeks and when my test result was out the following week I was confirmed herpes negative it was a great relief!
The man Dr Utu is a blessing to this generation
Seeing is believing, @ "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com"

I frequently get cold sores(which lasts for 5-6 days on my lips and its painful both physically and mentally) .. As a bodybuilder, I basically get outbreak due to the daily pressure and heat in the body.. Recently I stumbled upon my salvation. I found a herbal remedy to cure hsv completely, in just 4weeks ..

I got to know about Dr Utu after seeing a lady's testimony online. I reached the doctor and I ordered for herpes herbal medicine. He sent the herbs to me and I started making use of them. In just 2days, the cold sores are cleared. 4weeks after medication, I went to the hospital for test of cold sores and it was completely NEGATIVE.

By following every prescription, i was able to cure my cold sore in less than 4weeks. 100% natural herbs no after effect.
Note: Please do let others know if this work for you.
The doctor's email is drutuherbalcure@gmail.com
Note : follow all instructions accordingly..

If you are sure that you have benefited from this African herbs be courageous to inform others.
Thanks in advance

Does anyone still doubt natural herbs? I've seen the great importance of natural supplements and the wonderful work they have done in people's lives. I wonder why people still spend their money on surgery, injections and drugs each time they are sick. Natural herbs can cure all kinds of illness. My Herpes virus was totally reversed with natural herbs this year. Earlier this year my sister who lives in New Delhi India Purchased HSV herbal remedy from Dr Omola and he told her that his HSV herbal remedy only takes five weeks to reverse HSV completely, which she didn’t’ believe, but she had no choice than to purchase, because she knew COLD SORES was killing me slowly. When I received the herbal remedy, I only used it for five weeks, it was so shocking to see the outcome, all my cold sore disappeared and my HERPES VIRUS was fully reversed. I know it is hard to believe but am a living testimony, There is no harm in trying natural herbs supplements. Contact Dr Omola for his herbal remedy today... Email; dr.omolaherbalhome@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp +2348118116254 for more information Thanks    

I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) disease for the past one years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by this Man Dr momoh and she also gave the email address: dr.momoh9@gmail.com of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr. momoh telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the doctor assured me that i have cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email:: dr.momoh9@mail.com or whatsApp his number on+2347083724098 

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More